Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tag 4 Folder/Picture

A friend of mine tagged me and now I have to tag some more people! LOL Here are the rules:

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer.

2.Select the 4th picture.

3.Explain the picture.

4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

5. No cheating (cropping, editing...etc!)



Ok, So we didn't have a fourth folder right now because they are all backed up already and off the computer, but we did have a third folder, so I picked the third folder and the fourth picture. Does that count? In any case, it is a picture from New Years at a friends house. The kids were playing fooseball. Don't ask me who all the kids were though. LOL!!


I Tag:


(although his should be the same as we're on the same computer. LOL!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have officially participated!