Friday, January 30, 2009

How Many??

How many people do I actually know off my blog roll. Good question. How many of them actually know I exist would be another question as well. Well, let's see. I will go down the list and tell you who I actually know and whether or not we have actually met. :-)

*Wyld and the Crazies - He's my husband. LOL!! Direct connection there.

*Those Wacky Boyettes - I used to work with Sarah at the same school a few years ago, so yes, I know her and I have met her little girl and we swam at their house a few times. I plan on meeting baby Paul too, on our next trip to Dallas, whenever that is. LOL!!

*Bohemian Sherryle - I go to church with her and we were once in the same home school group.

*We're Blessed - We were in the same home school group and our girls love to play together. Can't wait for that next play date!! :-)

*West Texas Country Life - Although I can not read her blog right now, we were in a home school group together and now we are in another together. Anna loves playing with her kids at their house.

*Peppermint Patti - We were in the same home school group for a while.

*Funk Squared - My newest blogging buddy and long time friend. We worked together once upon a time, a long time ago. Her little girl was the flower girl at our wedding when she was just 2. :-)

Now here is where it gets complicated...

*Hannah Daze - She is my husband's cousin. Our girls have played together a few times and I met her once when Hannah was a baby.

*My Ebenezer - Again, my husband's cousin (may be a second cousin, I'm not quite sure.) I've never personally met her, but I do read her blog. She may have met my daughter on a trip that way once. I didn't go, so I have no idea!!

After that, I have no "real" connection to anyone on my blog list. I love to read their blogs and that's that. I am pretty sure that most of them don't even know I exist. Its okay though, its fun to read about other's life. They are quite interesting. Anyhow, I am sure it doesn't really matter. Just thought I would share. LOL.

4 comments:

Enid said...

Sorry about that...I will add you again, I tought fix that a week ago. Very sorry...hope I can see you today at SS!

Julie said...

I read and I know you exist! :) just me and my G.

Mom said...

Thanks Enid. I am back on again with your blog!! YEAH!!

Mom said...

Thanks Julie!! You make me feel better.