Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Now, Where Were We?

This is what Anna said in all of about 10-15 minutes at lunch yesterday. See if you can follow it. She was jumping from one conversation or thought in her head to another rather quickly.

*"I went on vacation for a long time to Auntie Tashia's."
*"They brought us muffins from the muffin man."
*"Ms. Shawna taught us in class a long time ago at the old church."
*"We had blueberry muffins."
*"Auntie Tashia loves me."
*"Is that your list."
*"Do you have my hospital bracelet from when I was a baby?"
*"Are you having more cereal?"
*"What about when I was sick, did you keep that bracelet?"
*"I meant rice mom."
*"Do you still have some of Matthew's things?"
*"We had good muffins mom."
*"Ms. Shawna is nice."
*"I miss Auntie Tashia."
*"Can I go on vacation again?"
*"Are we going to Six Flags?"
*"Did you have homework when you were a kid?"
*"You cried for a long time mom."
*"I love you mom."

See, even I had a hard time following exactly what she was talking about at the time. It was too funny. She would take a bite and open her mouth and we were on the next topic. Another bite and she was back to an old topic. All this was in about 10 minutes. Sometimes I could answer and other times I was like what are you talking about? Good grief. She remembers EVERYTHING!! We just don't hear about it until months or years later.

2 comments:

Mom22girls said...

I have one like that too. One that remembers everything. She still brings up to this day when Grandpa gave her the wrong juice in her sippy cup... from when she was 2! She's now 7. My husband says he feels sorry for the man she marries because she never forgets! LOL!

My girls sometimes jump around on topics like that too. I too have a hard time keeping up with the converstaions some days. Have to love the mind of a child!!

We're Blessed said...

I love it when they do this! Mine do this, especially Em...ALL THE TIME!!! LOLOL!! :D