Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Still Here

Ok, ok, so I have been slack at posting. I promise I have good intentions. Really I do. Its been a busy few days. Jeremy's birthday was Wednesday, Anna went to the doctor on Friday and the dentist yesterday, and I worked in between.

Jeremy's birthday was okay. Kind of rushed through a cake and a crummy rendition of Happy Birthday. I feel bad, but I had to head off to work pretty quick after he got home and wanted to do something to make him feel special. Unfortunately, it might have been better to do nothing as I am quite sure that he didn't feel special that day. A rushed birthday song and some cake may not have been the best laid plan, but it is what it is.

Anna had a doctor check up on Friday. She is healthy besides the fact that she has severe allergies. So, on top of daily Zyr*tec, she is now taking Nas*onex. Yes, a nasal spray. She is doing quite well with it and reminds me every morning that she needs her medicine. Good girl, because Mommy's memory is shot.

Anna went to the dentist yesterday. She has good teeth, but much over-crowding. She will need braces when she gets older. Every time we go, the dentist tells me this. I sure hope by then he will figure out a way to pay for it too. LOL!! Those things are expensive. Anna also got a new Col*gate toothbrush with dolphins on it. She gets a new toothbrush every time, but I think this was by far her favorite. Now, how do you MAKE them take x-rays of her teeth. She has a horrible gag reflex and gags even when someone else blows their nose. So, since she gags, they don't make her take x-rays. It hasn't been done in over two years. Apparently its not important, but they do "try" every time she goes in. At some point they have got to do this, right? Ugh!! Can't wait till I see a new set.

There is one tidbit of information I am leaving out, but I believe it deserves a post of its own, so you must wait. LOL!! Sorry, I have had some excitement in my life too and I will show you the results of it tomorrow, if I remember to get back on. So, now that I am keeping you in suspense, please come back tomorrow to read the other news. LOL!! Love you all. (All 10 of my faithful readers.) Take care and God bless you.

2 comments:

Enid said...

She is just a sweety!!! She would look stunning gorgeous when she have all het sets out.

We're Blessed said...

WHY? WHY? WHY...must I wait?! LOL :D

Good to hear about the positive reports on Anna!