Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No Car Again

Well, I am officially stranded again!! LOL!! I have been driving my father-in-law's truck for about 6 weeks or so and today was the last day for a while. We were in the parking lot where we were buying Jeremy's birthday gift and when I went to back out of my spot, I noticed something very strange....the brakes were going all the way to the floor. GASP!! That scared me to death. I looked up and sure enough on the dash are two lights for the brakes. AAAACK!! Talk about scary. Needless to say, the brake line was rusted in two. Good gravy!! I am so glad that it didn't happen when I was going down the highway or anything. That could have been really bad. So anyhow, I am back to no car. I will have to learn to drive Jeremy's car, but there goes our gas. YIKES!! I hope we can get a schedule figured out. I also hope that I can have the patience to learn to drive his car.
**
Here are some good words for myself: "I think I can! I think I can!"

2 comments:

Enid said...

I think you can, is so powrful to drive those kind of cars. Do you want me to pick you up Friday? Let me know.

Sarah Boyette said...

Is there a mass-transit system where you are at?