Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Phone

Well, it was time. Time for a new phone. My old cell phone would turn off at random on its own and also dial out numbers while in my purse. It was weird. I am sure that because of how old it is, it didn't help anything. Jeremy had a little extra money left over after his last check and said lets get you a new phone. (This was before one of our DVD players gave out on us this weekend. - Completely different story!!) Anyhow, so I said okay after making sure that it wasn't going to effect our budget any and off we went. I was trying to decide between two phones. This one, the Blackberry Curve and this one, the LG VU. Go ahead, go check out the links. You know you want to.

It was a hard decision, especially with a guy trying to sell me on the Blackberry. I decided finally on the LG VU and so far, I love it. It is different and all with a touch screen, but I really like it. Now, if I can just figure out all the little gadgets on it. So far so good though. I am really enjoying it. (If you get cut off from our phone call, now you know why!!) Thank you honey for the new phone. I know you will get yours in April, as soon as your eligible to upgrade!! :-)

P.S. Yes, this does mean I have a working phone, but not a working car. I got the truck back as my father-in-law never got it sold this weekend. (Another story on its own as well.)

2 comments:

Enid said...

Cute phone girl!...And I am so glad you still have the truck...all in His time will come together for you!

We're Blessed said...

I'm thankful that you have a vehicle that you are comfortable driving! That in itself is a blessing!!! The new phone is cool...I can see why it was a hard decision though! LOL