Sunday, August 31, 2008

And I am Up WHY???

Ok, so if you looked at the time when I post, it is currently 4:40am. Yes, 4:40 in the morning! Seriously, I have been up since 3:30am trying to go back to sleep and sleep won't come. Why can't I sleep you ask? Take your pick: stress, worry, can't breath, slept enough already or screwed up brain. Your choice. I personally doubt I slept enough already. Come on! I didn't even make it till 6am, which is our normal weird family wake up time. Just was wide awake at 3:30 in the morning. My thought was to get on the computer and read some things and that would make me sleepy enough to go back to bed, but NO! I am still up. I will probably be ready for bed at this rate when the others are ready to get up for the day. Anyhow, go ahead, take your pick. Why do you think I was up so early this morning!!

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

Hey! I'm sorry that you couldn't sleep! What a bummer!!! I have had nights like that, but unfortunately I didn't get up...I just tossed and turned, hoping that my body would get the message! LOL I hope you can get some rest today...but not too much, you want to be able to sleep tonight!!! :D