Monday, August 25, 2008

First Official Day of School

Ok, well it is the first official first day of school. For the public schoolers, private schoolers, and just about EVERYONE here. We are starting school today, for the third time again as well. This ought to beat all, but my daughter, the one who is up at 6:30am, nearly every morning, chooses today to sleep in and stay in bed. Today, on the day that I wanted to start school, for the third time this year. She chooses today to sleep in. LOL!! Here it is almost 8am and she is still in bed snoring. I think she plans things like this!! :-) LOL!! Its hard enough on me, what with every little thing still going on, but she chose today to sleep in. I am starting to digress already. Should I go wake her up? We usually have school start by 9am, and she isn't even out of bed yet, let alone watching TV or had her bath. Yes, she takes a morning bath. Its what works for our family. Oh she finally emerged!! Oh and to top it off, I forgot to iron my husband's work shirt. I went to bed pretty much as soon as I put Anna to bed. I sure hope he doesn't get into trouble. They are supposed to be crisply ironed! UGH! Ok, we better get going for today. We need to get baths done and breakfast out of the way so we can do school. Take care all.

1 comment:

Enid said...

GO mamma GO!! My husband boss(ME) expect for him to be crisp as well at job. I love that part of domestic goddes on me. Have fun this school year.