Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's September

Well, its September. I spent yesterday working. I always work more when Daddy is off work. Tonight, I start a new Bible study. I am excited. Guess I better check the time to make sure I show up on time. LOL.

Update on my mother: Well, there is not much of an update. She will have to be out of her apt almost ASAP. I can't find anywhere else to put her and I really don't want her to move too far away. Limited money and no resources, makes for one tough situation. Too bad something hasn't come up, because she has to be in court tomorrow. (There is a judicial system lesson Anna will never forget.) Basically, this will be the official you must leave the premises hearing... the official eviction. Wish things were clearer about where to proceed from here, but they are not. Still unsure or if all. I am not in control though. God has control of the whole situation. I have been packing her belongings though and preparing her for the move. We need to make sure she is ready.

Added back a site to my blog roll. It was on there for a while, but then there were issues, so I pulled it off, well, it is now back on, for all who are interested. I am reviewing a few others to see about adding them as well.

Alright, I better get on with the day. I need to get ready and do Anna's school for the day, so we can go pack up more of my mom's things. I want it done as fast as possible, so that we get her out before the heartless people can throw her stuff on the street. (I have seen this done before and it is not pretty.) If you can, please pray. Things are kind of hairy, but we are not in control of the whole bit. Take care all and God bless.

No comments: