Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day Down!

Yeah!! We made it through our first day. It was a little rough, but we made it! Now today, day two, I told Anna she needed to get up pretty quick after her Daddy left for work and I am telling you, she must have been at my bed side the instant he closed the door. UGH!! I could have used a bit more sleep, but I did tell her to be awake when her Daddy left. We need to get school done and then we have our first field trip of the new school year! YEAH!! We LOOOOOVE field trips. We are going to Pedro's Tamales to watch how they make tamales. Why are we so interested in this? I mean seriously, neither of us eats tamales. Not a bite, not ever, but we are going to learn how they make them. There is a down side to this field trip...we must wear pants. UGH! It is going to be in the 90s today. That is too darn hot to be wearing pants, but for the field trip, we must wear pants, so we will come home immediately after it and change into shorts. I will post photos of the field trip tomorrow, if they allow us to take any. That was the first thing my hubby said....take the camera, I want pictures. Hope they let us. I always bring it, but never sure if they will allow pictures.

Anyhow, I better go for now. Time to get ready for school. It will be a better day today. Take care and God Bless.

No comments: