Monday, March 31, 2008

Oral Surgery

Ok, I know I promised you pictures from our bank field trip, but you will have to wait. Anna is having oral surgery today to get a few more caps. (Not that we don't have a whole mouth full already.) I am going to ask if they won't pull one of her front teeth, since the other is behind it and she will be pretty much out of it anyways. If not, I am dragging her along to dentist number two sometime soon to get it out. For some strange reason, they do not pull teeth anymore for there being some behind it, unless the back one is as high, or higher than the front one. It sucks. We better have some good dental coverage when this child gets older, she will probably need braces. UGH! I think it is mostly because of stupid things like that too. Anyhow, we are heading out the door soon, and we will bring home a very agitated, irritated, tired child...with at least two more caps. We will probably have another discussion with the dentist, as he assumes we are the bad parents for our daughter's teeth. I hate to differ with them, but in the case of her teeth, we took to the dentist one month after we got her and they scheduled her for the first one at that time. So, you see, this is an on-going problem. Well, I got to go. Take care all and I will try and get those pictures up later today. I will at the very least update you on the surgery. Have a good day. God bless.

No comments: