Monday, March 17, 2008

Field trip, St. Patricks, Update

There is a field trip today!! We are going to the local Citibus terminal to learn about the buses and how they run and they are taking a trip on a bus. Most of these children have probably never even been on a bus, unless they rode the shuttle on 4th of July. It should be fun and informative. Anna is looking forward to riding on the bus and can't wait. I will post pictures later, if I can take some.

Are you wearing green today? We have green on all the way around, right down to Anna's hair bow. She has some green on her shirt, but doesn't really own an all green shirt. She of course has mostly pink. LOL! I did find one that had green on it and she has her hair in a pony tail, with a green hair bow, so that should count, shouldn't it? Happy St. Patrick's Day for those Irish folks. Who knows the story behind the green anyways? I just think it is a fun day to wear a certain color. LOL! I know there is more to it than that, there always is.

Closet cleaning update: I managed to get the coat closet cleaned out the way I wanted to. I still need to put the coats in the closet and buy some shoe racks, so we can also put our shoes in there. I guess I will have to buy an odor thingy too, because shoes cooped up in one closet become stinky. LOL! Right now they are under Anna's dresser and under my bed. I have half a mind to leave them there, but I REALLY want them in the closet. Our shoes were always in the closet.

Alright, I better get a move on it. I want to get some school done before we go on the trip. Yes, everyone else is on Spring Break, but we are working through it. We will take another break later as we have been off a lot lately from the move, Christmas, then funeral arrangements, so I didn't figure we needed another break. Hope you all have a good day and I will update you later. Take care.

No comments: