Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Like Mother; Like Daughter

Ok, I was dead set that Graciela looked like her mother, so I dug up some of my sister's baby pictures. Here is one of each:


Tashia as a baby:



Graciela:


I know you can see the similarities too. You have to remember that we have WAY better cameras now and that the pictures I have of my sister were scanned into the computer, so not ideal, but you get the idea. Anyhow, I was dying to put some pictures up here before I send my sister back her baby pictures. (It'll probably be about two more weeks Tashia.) Hope you all enjoyed. I know I did. I think Graciela looks just like her mommy. If nothing else we can always guarantee that she is a mommy's girl. She will take mommy over anyone. I can't wait to see her again and my sister too. I really enjoyed my visit there.

No comments: