Sunday, March 23, 2008

Field Trip Update

Alright, so I said I would post pictures from our last field trip and I am just now getting around to it. what can I say, I have been busy. I work, a lot! Last Wednesday, St. Patrick's Day, we had a field trip to the citibus station in town. The kids got a tour of the bus stations, then they put them on a bus and gave them a drive to their repair shop, and then we had a small tour of the city. It got long and boring while we were driving because we were stuck at the back and we couldn't hear all the neat facts the driver was saying. I wish we could have, it would have made it more interesting. Daddy came with us on this field trip as he had taken a vacation for the week of Spring Break! He is super smart to do that and I know Anna was excited to have Daddy come too. Here are some pictures from that day.


Daddy and Anna:


Anna on the Trolley Car:

We followed the trip by of course some outside time. We love having a backyard. I just wished we had more toys in the back. We would like a swing set and a small swimming pool. Anna keeps picking out the $300 ones at Target and Wal-Mart. I keep having to tell her we don't make that kind of money...LOL! Anna and I kicked around a soccer ball for about 45 minutes. It was a beautiful day. Here, of course are pictures of Anna kicking the ball around.


We finished out the week, then on Saturday, Anna went on an Easter Egg hunt with her grandparents and some of her soon to be cousins. They were having so much fun that she ditched me for a second hunt with our church in favor of playing with everyone and going out to eat. I was sad, but I got over it. She had a great time and didn't want to come home. LOL! That's what happens when she has a lot of fun.

After they got back, Anna decided she wanted to "graduate." Our caps and gowns have been sitting on the living room floor (part of my clean out) for a few days and she was mesmerized. She got so excited about it, that we let her keep one in her closet. Here she is modeling one of our high school (yes, that was a long, long time ago) cap and gown. She had so much fun.

An update on the closet clean out....I am done!! YIPPEE!! I need to take a car load to Goodwill and try and sell a few things, but we HAVE a coat closet by the front door now! I am so excited and so proud of the stuff I have been able to let go of. It feels so good and our house looks better because of it. I am very happy with myself. Alright, I better go for now. Tomorrow there will be a post about our Easter Sunday. It was fun. More to come. God bless.

No comments: