Friday, August 31, 2007

I am home!!!

We are home. I am exhausted and tired and I still have a LOT of work to do, but I get to sleep in my own bed tonight!! If I NEVER sleep on another air-matress again, I will be thankful!! We have everything in the apartment for my mother, but it definately needs a LOT of work. Her second bedroom was the main dumping grounds, but at least we can take the U-haul back tomorrow. I will be over at her house trying to fix it up and get things in order for her. We have a lot to unpack and a little to put together. In the total move we lost a bookshelf, that was too old to move, it fell apart, and a lamp, which somehow got destroyed in the truck, but overall, not too bad. I can not WAIT for the next Mother's Night Out!! I need a break in the worst way!! LOL!! Thanks for the prayers all. Take care.

No comments: