Sunday, August 12, 2007

Official Start

Okay, after a lot of hours of hard work, I think we are ready to start school tomorrow. I have two weeks worth of lesson plans ready to go and they are in pencil, so if something doesn't work, it is easily changed. We are starting tomorrow with 2 of our 5 subjects and then we will add two more next week and the final one the 3rd week. I am excited and you should have seen Anna's face when I told her we were starting school tomorrow. She is so excited and jumped around and said "YEAH! I'm starting school tomorrow." It was so cute you should have seen her. Anyhow, I will let you all know how our first actual day was tomorrow afternoon. I think with only two subjects to start, it shouldn't be too overwhelming for either of us. Take care all and pray for a good first day. Thanks for all your support and blessings on this adventure.

No comments: