Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Officially Part-time

Ok, I am officially part-time, but have had other more important things to post about. Now, it hasn't felt like part-time yet, since we have a lot of cleaning and errands to catch up on, but hopefully in a day or two it will feel more like part-time, maybe?? We haven't decided when to start our "school" yet, but we will start sometime in the next two weeks. I need to sit down and make us some sort of schedule to follow and to make sure we have everything we need by the end of the week. I think we have it all, but I need to sit down and make sure. Anyhow, our plans for today, like I said before, are errands. We have to pick up something, do laundry, get Cokes for Jeremy while they are on sale and go to the library, if we have time. I do work again tonight, so I am not sure how much of this we will actually get done, but we can always continue the list tomorrow. :-) Aslo need to add cleaning the house to it. Anyhow, I better go get ready for the day. Take care all.

No comments: