Thursday, September 6, 2007

Still Here

We are still here. I have been extra busy, and my mother's place still is not much better than the day she moved in. We have gotten rid of some trash, and I have lined about half her kitchen shelves and started to wash and put away dishes, but there is a lot more to do to make the place a home. I need to finish breaking apart another bookshelf that never made the move...well, it actually made the move, but two cats somehow knocked it over, and it is in about 3 pieces now on the floor and on top of other boxes. It looks pathetic actually, but it will be Sunday or so before we get it cleared out.

Anyhow, then there is Anna. Michelle (my sister-in-law) told me today that Anna acts just like me. She says she acts like me and makes the weird faces that her daddy, Jeremy, makes. I am glad that people are realizing that she is very much our little girl, I have had NO doubt ever. She has always acted just like I did, but I don't remember doing it so young. Did I act that way at that age...Mom?? Dad?? If I did, I am sorry. I don't remember it. Anyhow, if she is soooo much like me, then how come we have such attitude issues lately? She thinks she can act like everyone else and we will just tolerate it. HAH! Fat chance! That attitude is going to hit the road and quick. I do not like having a snotty little girl. I want my sweet baby back, the one who always complied and says yes ma'am, and yes sir! I don't like the back talk and I think we are getting there somedays and other days I feel like I have done something wrong. Anyhow, any tips on how I can keep her on track? We already read the Bible everyday and i have her learning Bible memory verses. Any other hints? Need more ideas!

Anyhow, I better close this off for tonight and go play games. LOL!! Have a great weekend all.

No comments: