Sunday, August 5, 2007

Please help my mom...

Please help my mom get started on this businaess venture. Really, it is all about using a special gode at this website and you get discounted name brand clothing for a good price. She eventually gets a portion of the profits, but only if people start buying using this code. With my mom's health the way it has been, this can be a good thing, if it will work. This is about all she can do, as it isn't much for her but sending it out on e-mail and such. Anyway, the following is a letter she sent out and the discount code has been highlighted by me. Go to the website and enjoy. Thanks for all your help.


Hi all my friends;
I would like to introduce you to Magickidsusa. This is my new job, I am a certified distributer for this company and I can truly say this is a great company.They offer quality merchandise at great prices directly to the consumer.I can't sell you on this, it will sell itself. All I ask is that once you see the great deals, that youpass this on to all your friends, co-workers, e-mailbuddies, and anyone else you can think of. Be sure to include my special code MK36148 so they can get the special discounts also. All you have to do is go to this web site. Look at the merchandise offered in sizes newborn to 16/18, and shoes. Decide what you want and how many. Then you place your order directly with the company, pay directly to the company. The company will then ship your order out within 24 to 48 hours of payment receipt. Make sure you put the discount code MK36148 on the order to receive the special discount and so they know that I referred you to the site. Yes it is that easy to save money on all these name brand clothes. That site is: www.magickidsusa.com When you receive your order and see all the great things you received for your money, you will want to order again and again. This site will be one of your favorite sites for years to come as their stock changes all the time. Please take your time and look thoroughly at their website. I am sure you will see something for your children, grandchildren, or that one in church who is struggling so hard to make it. With prices this low, now you can afford to help out. I thank you for allowing me to occupy a few minutes of your time, and please do pass this on and on and on. Allow all who can to share in the savings offered by Magickidsusa.
May God richly Bless every one of you.
Love Marion

No comments: