Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Little more

Doctors appointment for my mom was only about an hour or so, so not too long. The doctor for the state says she is definately disabled and that her neurology doctor, that she uses for her M.S. is one of the best in the state, and that her personal disability insurance is playing games and doesn't want to pay out the money. If the state of Texas says she is defiantely disabled, why the heck is her personal insurance playing games with her and making her worse! AGH! It makes no sense, but if she gets her SSI through, which she will from the sounds of this doctors appointment, then she WILL get her personal insurance through. They will have no choice bu t to pay for what they should have been already. I am glad we got that done.

As for packing the house....still only about 1/2 way done. By the time we went to the doctors, saw people at her old work,went to McDonald's for lunch so Anna could play, went to the DMV, and went to Wal-Mart, the day was about over. I did get a little bit more packed, but not near what I wanted. Today I have no choice. I MUST FINISH PACKING!!! LOL!! We load the U-Haul truck tomorrow. Alright, I better stop procrastinating, and take my shower and get busy for the day. Take care all.

No comments: