Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Moving!!

No, no, not us....my mother. It is a good thing and a God send. My mom has multiple sclerosis. It is a neurological disease. Her health has been very bad and we have been fighting to get her short-term and long-term disability through from work to no avail since January of this year. She has had a lot of help from the church Jeremy and I attend and we have helped in any way possible. She is not getting anywhere and about 2 weeks ago she finally agreed to be out here where I was, so I could help her out and get her to Doctor's appointments and such. She said then, within the next year. To me, that was not going to help. She would still be stressed about the condition of her house, and she would still not be able to get anywhere.



All that has changed...She called me today and we have the move set for the last week of August, which gives me about 3 weeks. I will be driving up on the 25th, after work and a family outing. I will be going up with Anna late at night and we will have about 3 days to clear out and pack everything up, then we will load the U-haul or whatever company truck we rent, to move her this way. This gives me approximately 1 week to find her a place to live here and all.



Please pray that God's will be done in this situattion. This is a good move for her and I will feel alot better about having her closer. Pray for things to come through just as HE planned. Pray for peace in this move and strength for my family as we help her get here. Thanks all and God bless!!

No comments: