Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No Excuse

OK, I said I would post pictures, but haven't. Sorry about that. Life is busy. That is the only excuse I have, but it really is no excuse. Anyhow, will you suffer with an update instead?

On Friday, Jeremy stayed home from work and we took Anna to see Madagascar 2. We will never have this movie in our home and we will never rent it or let her see it again. There were so many sexual connotations in the movie that I was quite disgusted. Honestly, we can't go to the theatre because I need to preview every movie that comes out so that I can be sure it is appropriate. That is terrible. We have become accustomed to this type of thing. That is also why we don't worry about having cable TV. There really is no point in it. We watch PBS in the morning for and hour or so and we watch Reading Rainbow every weekday afternoon at 2:30pm. Anna loves Reading Rainbow. That is fine with me. At least I know it is generally safe.

No news to report on my mom's case. We still sit and wait. I know this is a lesson in patience and to depend on God. That's all there is to it. At least my mom will get to see her other Grand baby again soon, my sisters baby. She is going there over Thanksgiving courtesy of my sister. I wish we could see her too, but it is VERY expensive to us to travel. I am really just glad that my sister gets to enjoy her time and mom gets to see a beautiful little girl.

I guess that's about it. We are going to get started for the day soon. Take care all. God bless.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey I haven't been checking in lately - crazy life! You can understand that!! Anne is SEVEN?! Wow - where does the time go?