Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Time is Here!

Christmas time is here! Well, it hit our house anyways! Our trees are up, the stocking are up, but I need to find one more matching one for my mom. We are getting the icicle lights out of the storage shed and putting them up outside. (We had no where to put them last year.) The train will be up today sometime and then I was thinking about putting lit Garland on the fence ledge today. We'll see. I love all the things like this for Christmas. I absolutely love to see all the lights. No doubt we had some issues with our tree lights, but I rectified that. Anna got a pink tree several years ago and we put it up yesterday afternoon. Our tree was decorated last night when I got home from work. Here comes some pictures, of course!


Anna's Pink Tree:


Our Tree:
(Needs a different picture, like Anna's, so we can see the lights)

A Quick Family Picture:

The family picture actually wasn't half bad, now if can just coordinate it a bit better and dress up, I will have our Christmas pictures. LOL!! :-)

1 comment:

Enid said...

That is cute...you are super fast! Iam traying to hurry up too!