Friday, November 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!

I can't believe my baby girl is 7 years old today. She is getting so big and so smart. She is so lively and full of energy. She loves to use big words. LOL!! She must take after my sister in that respect. My sister always liked to use big words. :-) She is still cute and lovable, but getting so tall. She will probably pass me up soon.

Anyhow, like I said, my baby girl is 7 now. We had her birthday party on Sunday, but she has one small, but big gift left for today. I will update later with pictures, after we give it to her. Have a good day all. Happy birthday Baby!!

4 comments:

Mom22girls said...

Happy Golden Birthday to Anna! Seven years old on the seventh. Enjoy your special day!

We're Blessed said...

YAY!!!
Happy Birthday, To You!
Happy Birthday, To You!
Happy Birthday, Anna Banana!!!
Happy Birthday, TO YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Anna! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Love,
Joey, Shawn & Hannah

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, sweet anna! ♥