Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We had a good day today. Slept till 7:30am, yes, this IS sleeping in. We lazed around a bit, had breakfast. Jeremy cooked two pumpkin pies and then we went to his mom's for the traditional Thanksgiving feast: ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, corn, green beans, yams, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pies, etc, etc. There was more than that, but that's all I can remember right now. It was delicious! We stayed and visited for a while; I met Jeremy's half sister, who in the 15 years I have known him, I had never met until today; we ate and ate and then it was time to head home. At home I did three loads of laundry today, we sat and rested, for a short time and we took the pictures that we will be sending out for everyone of Anna. (I'll blog about this more another time-she was a mess.) We then sat and watched Wall-E. It is a cute Disney movie, but now that I've seen it once, I can say I have seen it and I'm done. LOL!! We will not be buying that to add to the collection this time. I save that for extra special ones. Anyhow, I finally got Anna in bed for just after 10pm. That's it, that was our Thanksgiving in a nutshell. How did you all fair? Anyone getting up for the special deals tomorrow morning? Not I! I work tomorrow and there wasn't a deal out there that I had money for that I wanted to get, so, not going until work. YEAH me! Okay, enough idle chatter from me. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. God bless!

1 comment:

JUST A MOM said...

ok I am caught up,, love the fish,, glad to hear about your mom she will get a GREAT FRIST CHECK,, all that back pay will help you all get back on your feet..... great picture too,,, Have a nice calm holiday season....