Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Updates

Update on Homeschooling: Thanks for the prayers. I believe for the time being we are leaving well enough alone and keeping her home with us. We have decided that with all the other stressors I am under that things will begin to clear up and we will not have all the problems again.

Update on our Move: We found a really cute duplex that I like (Jeremy never gets to see them due to his work schedule). We are applying for it today and we are praying that this is it, so we can stop thinking about where are we going to move. It will also save me gas money. LOL! I am driving all over this city everyday looking at places. I have gone through my weeks allotment of gas in 3 days. LOL! Having to replace that was hard on me, but if we get this place it will all be worth it. We should know by this afternoon. I am praying this is the one, because Anna was super excited about this place and was jumping all around it saying, "here is my room. Here is your room. I like that bath tub. I want to go play in my back yard." LOL! she has never been more excited about a house in her life. Yes, we have moved a bit. As Jeremy put it, this is our 8th move and we have only been married 8 years. Do you see a pattern?! LOL

Update on my mom: Well, there is no update on this yet. We are trying to get ourselves settled first, then I can go back to figuring out her mess. We are just praying REALLY hard. Maybe it will work.

Well, time to get ready for the day. Pray for us to get this duplex, if it is God's will. Anna really liked it and it would set her at ease to be able to go back and say we are moving here! Pray for things to move swiftly for my mom and she gets the help she needs so desperately. Thanks so much all 8 of you who read. LOL!

1 comment:

JUST A MOM said...

Good luck on all hope you get the house ,,,, does your state have umm it is kinda state funded disabled money's? my mom got it along with the medical for NOTHING..... might check into that,,,,