Friday, January 11, 2008

Update on My Mom

Yesterday we filed the re-appeal on the disability stuff for my mom. We will get a hearing this time and that should help tremendously. I will also get to have some imput. That too may help. The only thing is the hearing will take from 2-5 months to get a date, or that about the time frame we can expect a date. It will be hard, but we will have to figure this out. We are going one day at a time and praying our way through. My mom has decided that she will sign another years lease and pray that we can get help paying her rent. I also have her digging out the paperwork from the disability that she paid into for years and years at work. I am going to start messing with that one again. We should be going up to DFW within a few weeks and when we go, I am having my mom seen by the doctor that is there. We are going to have him fill out new paper work on mom's disability and I will not leave there without at least a copy of it. He will also have to sign the bottom of every page and provide a good address and phone number for them, because I am sick of the wording on his letters. She deserves to get this and she IS going to get it. We have already been on this fight for a year. Anyhow, that is my update on my mom's stuff. I can not wait till this is over. It will be so much better. Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks so much all and God Bless!

1 comment:

JUST A MOM said...

good on the housing and your mom's stuff I so hoppe things come through... it is so hard my mom went for 3 years on state assistance. (sorry) and then my father died (they wre divorced) and she is now getting his SS moneys