Monday, January 28, 2008

Lost

Ok, Ok! I forgive my husband, but I have lost half the links to the blogs I read. I have certain ones that I read everyday and I can't remember their links. ACK! I am trying to get there, but the list is only partial. After I find them all, they will ALL be on the side bar. Yes, I read that many. I am so frusturated with myself and not remembering all the blog names. I have found about half. Anyhow, if you are reading this and you know I read your blog, please give me the link again (unless of course you are already on the sidebar.) I would really appreciate it. We lost everything in our favorites, and the thin I can't remember the most is the blogs. LOL! you can tell what I like to do. Anyhow. Thanks all.

2 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

SO you moved yesterday how do ya like it??

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i'm sorry. i could just imagine the look on your face. i had that scare too when i thought i lost my links. haha! i don't know if you read mine...

please say hi to J and anna for me. =D