Sunday, January 27, 2008

This and That

Well, we move in 3 days (on Wednesday) and I have not accomplished anything as far as packing since last Tuesday. I still feel blah and last night after work, I ended up with chills and fever again. Why chills and fever two days after the last time? Don't know, but it sucked. I thought I was on the mend. I guess I was wrong.

I still do not feel like doing much of anything, but the show must go on. I have an entire weeks worth of laundry to do. I wished I could go to the laundry mat and be done in an hour and a half with all of it, but I can't. (Too expensive.) At least this time next week I will have MY washer and dryer back and I won't have to worry about it. I can't wait to be able to do laundry when I happen upon it.

Well, I better go and get ready. No rest for the weary here. I really just want to stay home and relax today, but I can't. Its no wonder I am still sick. Anyhow, pray for our move and that somehow miraculously I get to feeling better very quickly.

No comments: