Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Moving?!?!?!

Yes, we are moving, again!! And probably within about 6 weeks. It is a long complicated story, but suffice it to say, that we are no longer welcome here when our lease is up. I was planning on a month-to-month lease for a few months, till we found just what we wanted, etc, etc, BUT, that is no longer a possibility. We must move and quick. I will be looking for boxes and a place all at the same time. We need everyone's prayer right now that we find the right place, in a decent area, and within the budget we can afford. We need all the prayers we can get on this one. I wish I could elaborate, but it is all crazy. Anyhow, we ARE definately moving within 6 weeks. Thanks so much for praying and God Bless You!

2 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

WOW that is fast.... I am pryaing for ya I so hope you find soemthign taht God has picked out fo ryou taht is wayyyy better then where you are AND for better money.

Anonymous said...

moving is hard. God will provide for sure. he promised to provide. claim it. said a prayer for you.