Friday, January 25, 2008

Slowly On the Mend

Ok. I am slowly on the mend. It took till after 10:45am yesterday for my fever to break and for me to stop getting the chills. After that, I felt a bit better. Not terrific, but not as bad as I did. We will be getting out today to do some things, but I may be a bit slower than normal. I still ache and my chest still hurts, but that is all par for the course. At least I think the antibiotics are working. 5 and a half more days to go. :-)

Anyhow, as I said we will be getting out today. One of the homeschool groups is going to a bottling plant (I think Coke) and we are signed up to go. Monday, another group we are in, is going to a TV station. I think those two trips will be fun. We may go to another group this afternoon too. It all depends on how I feel. Being sick the last two days, I never really got anything done. I lay in my bed almost all day yesterday. Except for about an hour or two where we did some school. We had to get something done. Today, well, the field trip may be it. LOL.

Alright, I better go get Anna cleaned up so we can get ready for the field trip. Have a good day and hopefully I can get a few more things off my list this week. God bless.

No comments: