Monday, January 14, 2008

This and That!?!

Well, we have been getting busy with the packing and here are the results of my poor place:


The living room:

Are we supposed to be able to sit in there and enjoy anything? Good grief. It looks terrible. You can't even sit on the couch yet.

The dining room:

Yes, it was lunch time, so I took the picture with my daughter in it. The cabinet on the left holds all our homeschool stuff.

Anna's bedroom (the safe haven of it all! LOL):

(Thanks for the cute bedding Michelle.) Anna has got to have the cleanest room in the house. I want her to have somewhere to go that isn't all cluttered and covered in boxes. Granted I have been taking the pictures off her wall and packing up the porcelain dolls, but at least she still has a decent looking room.

Even amongst all the chaos and craziness (there are more boxes and mess than that, but thats all I can get to to take a picture), my daughter is still amused with the simple things in life:

Here she is carefully arranging her macaroni:

Into a square of course!!

She just discovered that she can rearrange things and make new shapes. It was just a matter of time before we started using our lunch as a school lesson. She was so amused with herself that she did it again and again until the macaroni was gone. (There went not playing with our food.)

Stay tuned for a video of her reading her very first book. She is so pleased with herself and I am going to try my darndest to get it on video and learn how to post it to here. I hope she will cooperate for a video. She is so cute reading. She has known the words for quite some time, but never really put them in a book format. anyhow, I better save the actual story for that day.

1 comment:

WyldJoker said...

LOL. macaroni squares! you didn't tell me about that one!