Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Moving To Do's

Alright, so we move a week from today and I still have quite a few things left to do:

1. Finish Packing
2. Order New Phone Service
3. Set up Electricity
4. Set up Water/Sewer
5. Determine when we are moving our fridge in
6. Find help with moving
7. Finish Packing
8. Clean the new place to my liking (before we move in?)
9. Start cleaning old place, so we can get our deposit back
10. Work (Yeah, for some reason we must do this)
11. School
12. Try not to get sick (trying to right now, ugh!)
13. Finish Packing
14. Determine what to eat during the move time
15. Cut off all above utilities here at old place


Alright, I think that is all. I know just as soon as I get off, I will think of something else, but I am sure trying not to. I just want out of here and I want the boxes GONE, like yesterday. I hate moving. Anyhow, I better go so I can actually finish some of these items. Hope you all have a good day.

No comments: