Monday, April 6, 2009

Nothing New

Well, so far there is nothing new for today. I am still stuck at home for the most part, my car is still not done. Sunday he said it is 90% done, but not done yet. Should be done this week. YEAH!! I sure hope it's this week. I have been a long time without being able to do what I want. I know my husband is ready too. He is the one having to take me to work and other events during the evenings. Other than that, I ask my mom a few times to take us and borrow a car once or twice, but nothing significant. The cost of getting my car repaired is the killer, but it would have cost me at least double or triple at a bigger car repair shop, so I guess patience is the name of the game.

Nothing new other than that. We school, I work, we sort of clean and we go to church. That's pretty much it. Yes, I said sort of clean. My house is lacking some major cleaning. Its only been a week, but what a difference that one little pill made. UGH! My house is unfortunately a wreck. Yes, in a week it became a huge wreck. Imagine that, we LIVE here. LOL!! We don't go hardly anywhere. So, yes our house would be a wreck. Oh well. We have clean clothes and dishes and food, so what more can we ask for? :-)

OK, I better get on with the day and go put the heater up a little more because you know its 25 degrees right now with a windchill of 15. Beautiful April weather we're having here. Can we get back to the nice 70s now? I like that much better. OK. Time to go. Take care and have a good day. God bless.

OH!!! Go to my husband's blog to see the latest video of our last field trip to Safety City!!

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

3 cheers for West Texas weather!!

Hip Hip Burr Yay!
Hip Hip Burr Yay!
Hip Hip Burr Yay!

:D