Friday, April 24, 2009

A Little Better

The pain meds I took all day finally seemed to make a difference about 10pm last night. 10pm!! That was just in time to relax a little before bed. Yes, I am very glad I called in. I would have been useless to them. Today I hurt, but it is not the unbearable pain from yesterday. I can move a bit without feeling like I am falling apart literally. Still not up to usual, but a heck of a lot better than yesterday, so I'm heading in today!! YEAH!! I hate how some days I feel fine and other day I feel like someone ran over me with a truck for the whole day. Down to 17 days now!! LOL!! The countdown is on and I CAN do this!! Anyhow, I better go and get ready. I need to catch up a little from yesterday. LOL!! Have a good day all. God bless you and thanks for the prayers yesterday.

2 comments:

Sarah Boyette said...

I'm glad you're doing a little better. Is there anything else we can do for you besides pray? I believe in the power of prayer, but I also believe in action.

We're Blessed said...

Praise the Lord for relief! I'm thankful that you finally had some easing of pain last night. I'm still praying!!!