Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just Under 3 Weeks

I have just under three weeks to go until my doctor appointment that I have been waiting for. Nineteen days to be exact. I am trying to be patient and make it through. Really, I am. I am actually more concerned about having enough money for the appointment. I won't have all that I need, but hope to have most of it. I want them to at least get started on some testing and such. I am ready for a lifestyle change. We are waiting for this appointment. Please continue to pray that God provides the needed means for this appointment and that everything works out. No much new in our house, just trying to make it through. Week is half over. It is hard to type in the dark, so I better go. (Yes, the computer is in our room and my husband is sleeping. Its late. LOL!) Have a good rest of the week. Take care.

2 comments:

Cozyflier said...

We are praying, good luck!

We're Blessed said...

My goodness!!! You were up late!!! I thought that the time on my blog (when you made the comment) was a goof up! LOL