Friday, April 10, 2009

It's BAAAACK!!!

You wanna know what the best thing in the world to me is right now???? Well, here is a picture of it:



LOL!!! I have my freedom back. No, its not clean, (never really is) but its mine again. It cost me a lot more than expected, but runs better than I ever think it has before. There are more new parts than old under the hood. After 4 and a half months (or was that 5 months)of being stuck at home, Anna and I can finally get out and do things! No, it wasn't in the shop that long, only 2 months in the shop. YEAH!!! It is so nice to have my car back again. Now, guess what I'm doing?? Sitting at home and waiting on people to pick up sale things. LOL!!! OK, so the thing is I CAN go out if I want, today I just need to wait. Hope everyone has a good Easter and I will see you next week. Take care!!

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

Yay!!! Praise the Lord!!! Happy days are here again! LOL :D I'm happy that it is running better...and that you have it back!!!