Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude



Ok, that is totally neat and amazing. I was nominated for an award. This will be my first ever. Pretty cool, huh? I was nominated by Funk Squared and here is what she said:

Momshiway- I think this is one of my friends here in Lubbock! She is a home
schooler, a very sweet young woman, and has a heart of gold. Besides doing
foster child care she has been a teacher and loves Disney too! Give her blog a
view.
Pretty cool, huh!! I have never been nominated before for anything. Anyhow, now I need to repay the favor, so here goes...

The Rules:

1. Put the logo on the your blog.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.

3. Link to your nominees within your post

4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.

5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude. Here we go, in no particular order!!


And the blogs I nominate (This is hard to do, because I read WAY more than 10, and most people probably don't know I read their blogs, but I will try this out anyways):
1. Wyld and the Crazies: This is my husband's blog. He post sometimes and I am very glad that he is back blogging again. I missed his blog posts when he took a "leave" from blogging.
2. Those Wacky Boyettes: This is a friend from Fort Worth. We used to teach together and now she is a stay-at-home mom. I love being able to keep up on her and the cute little kids. I miss our girls night outs....this was pre-kids. LOL!!
3. We're Blessed: This is a local homeschooling family. Her girls and Anna have a great time and we have a great fellowship when we're together. She is an amazing person. (You won't be able to see hers.)
4. West Texas Country Life: Another local homeschool mom with 5 kids. That a lot and how a family with that many ever finishes school is beyond me. LOL. I don't know if I would ever finish. (You won't be able to see hers either.)
5. Bohemian Sherryle: Another local homeschool mom. She was going to the same church too, but life changes and such. She hasn't posted in a long time, but I love her blog when she does post. Absolutely amazing and insightful posts for the most part. She is quite the writer.
6. Hannah Daze: This is my husband's cousin's blog. :-) Did I lose you yet? I love reading this blog as well as looking at all the great pictures of her daughter Hannah. (Side note...Hi Hannah, from Anna.)
7. Just Me and My G: Here is a blog that I have been following for a long time. I watched her struggle and fight for her foster child and she got her. I am so happy for her. Now she is caring for an elderly mother. She is an inspirational person. We have some similarities too, although I have never met her, I know she drives out this way sometimes.
8. Lori's Lines: A blog I read. She has adopted both her children and has amazing trust and faith in God, even through all the difficult times. Her recent posts show Him and his amazing work!!
9. Too Blessed To Be Stressed: Another Foster Care blog I follow. They have triumphed and praised God, even in the midst of a tragedy and now have a new baby. I truly love to read this blog and see God hard at work for this family. It is quite amazing.
10. My Charming Kids: This is the blog for Stellan, the cute little baby we have all been praying for. She has amazing faith as well and I love to read their updates. Please continue to pray for their little baby.
Ok, I read WAY more blogs than this, but, it says 10, so I limited it to 10. I hope everyone enjoyed and thanks Carrie for my award. Have a good week all.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thank you! You are correct- I do drive out there sometimes- my niece is there in school. I didn't make it this year but will for sure next year. Thanks for reading!! Life is crazy but God is good.