Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Specks!!

Alright, alright. I admit I waited way too long. It has been 7 years since I got new glasses. Yes, 7 years. No insurance, little money, expense to large. You name it, there was an excuse. Well, this year, there is no excuse. I had Jeremy increase his flexible spending account just so I could get new glasses. Lets face it. I could not see straight. It was bad. I do love this eye doctor though. He is pretty good at his job. Anyhow, I thought I would have some fun for those of you who haven't seen me in my new glasses. I took Jeremy up on his idea to take pictures and then look at those and help me decide what I like, since I can't see a darn thing. Anyhow. We are going to do a little game. Please look at the following pictures and pick which pair of glasses I decided on. You can leave your response as a comment. If you have already seen me, no fair. I will reveal my decision tomorrow for those who haven't already seen. (Oh and forgive the pictures...most were taken by myself or my cute little 6 year old.)






#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

Alright. Remember to have some fun with this and leave a comment on which pair you liked and which pair you think I decided on. This was only 5 pairs of about 20 or more that I tried on. :-) Enjoy and thanks. God bless.

4 comments:

Mom22girls said...

I'm going to guess pair #5 because you smiled in the picture! You look happiest in that pair.

PS: I think Anna does a pretty good job taking pix for being only 6 yrs old!

Julie said...

I like 2 or 3- :)

We're Blessed said...

Ok...this is a hard decision! I liked #3 and then #4...but I think you probably chose #4 or #5. Ok, Ok...If I have to pick one that you chose, I would say #5...that's just my guess! They all look good!

Enid said...

Girl...#5....that is you all the way! Now if you get sunglases I like the dark frame for you!

Iam glad you got away...that is so important!