Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And the Winner Is....

And the winner is Julie!! :-) Sort of...she picked 2 or 3. I actually went with number 3!! Julie has the satisfaction of knowing she was half right. The rest of you....well, I still love you. I just wanted to have some fun.
Anyhow, yes, I went with number 3. The wine colored glasses. I am so happy. I can actually see. Here is a better picture from last night:




Excuse the funny angle. I absolutely love them. I will get another pair just like them next week. LOL! Yes, these ones were defective. In all my years wearing glasses, since I was 8, so about 24 years, I have never had happen what happened to these ones. The screw that holds the arm in broke in half...yes, the screw. It was the strangest thing. Oh and it is stuck. We can't get it out. They declared them defective and ordered me a new pair for next week. Good grief. Anyhow, they are temp fixed until then so at least I can continue to see. YES! So, now what do you think?!

2 comments:

We're Blessed said...

Now see! Those were my favorites on you!!! LOL I'm happy that you got them. Sorry about the trouble with them, but thankfully they are working with you to take care of them.

Julie said...

YEA!!! I love them- and I love red classes- I try to always have them myself- I did have purple and blue ones last time but I had a second pair- I love winning- :) they look great!