Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blog Changes

Well, I am heading up on some changes in my blog. I will, of course, have to wait on my husband to come home to help me, but it is time. You may have noticed my blog list on the right side has changed slightly. I took one off that seems to always have a virus attached to it lately. Its too weird. I will add it back on when I know it is safe and clear. I also added two more new ones, so I am happy with that. I am going to try for a new background layout though, but I don't want to mess up my blog, hence the asking for help. LOL!!

On a school note: It was TOO darn early to start back, so we are holding off a bit more. Her friends are all still out and playing all the time and Anna wanted to join them and I am not going to hold her back because they will all be back in school soon, so we are holding off. The idea was great to start early, but not practical and it didn't work for our family. LOL! Here we will wait till August with the others.

On the topic of Webkinz: I am so loving the learning aspect of the game. The learn adding, counting, life skills, letters, spelling, etc, etc. The life skills are good for them. Right now we are saving our Kinz Cash to buy a bath tub. Pretty bad when your pet wants a bath and you don't even have a bath tub, huh? I think we have enough now, but want to make sure we can still buy daily essential like food, so saving a little more. Anna really likes to get on and play this game, but some of it still over her head. We sit down together sometimes to play. I like how quick you earn Kinz Cash. They make it relatively easy to do that, so it is a definite plus. Not to mention the fact that I play WAY more than Anna on her new little horse friends site. I may have to get my own so she can play hers and I play mine at a different time, I think I have taken over her site. LOL!! I will have to look and see what I want to get. (Sorry, not an advertisement, just a new toy that we love and I thought I would share.)

Ok, time to get a move on things. Have a great day all and God Bless.

2 comments:

Mom22girls said...

Had to comment seeing the Webkinz in your post. Our girls both have Webkinz accounts. My husband & I are addicted to a few of the games! Initially, he was not wanting to buy the "overpriced" stuffed toys. But there have been times when I call him at work to say that our daughter would like to log onto HER Webkinz, could he please sign off? LOL! (He works with computers & has some free time). The girls have quite a few Webkinz each but I stagger out when I register them so the account is active longer. They have been saving up their own money to buy more. That works great for the money skills! (And patience.) We've been playing it for a year now. I'm almost embarrassed to say that each girl has over $50,000 in KinzCash due to my husband & my playing the games, doing jobs, etc. This has been accumulating for a year though. I do wish real money was this easy to earn! And I wish we lived in as nice of a place as the girls Webkinz do! LOL! And I see more Webkinz in our future since we saw the toucan & blue bird ones. Our girls just LOVE birds & have been saying how "they should really make a bird Webkinz."

Julie said...

Looks good!