Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Not Lost

I promise, I am not lost! I have been busy and I do have some fun posts with pictures to do, but it will have to wait. We have a big, I mean BIG sale over at the store I work at today, so tonight will be a late night. I am about to go over and get all my things so I don't have to worry about it later tonight. I want to be early though. Then, we are heading home for a long time. I start work at 1pm, so I plan on staying home till 12:10pm. Take Anna to my mom's and then head in to the craziness.

On the school note, I think we are starting on Monday. We have everything, or we will after today, and we are ready. Anna asked me to start back "right now" yesterday. I was working on lesson plans and we had all her new books out. She is excited as she can read her reading books, or at least the beginning ones. She is really smart like that. Anyhow, so the plan is to get started on Monday, I think. I may want to wait till next Monday, LOL!! That's the freedom we get.

Anyhow, I better get going. I want to be there early as I don't really want to hang around in line. Hope all is well with everyone. Take care.

No comments: