Thursday, July 24, 2008

Anna 's Pictures

Apparently Anna was bored the other night, because when I looked at the pictures on my camera, there were about 25 pictures she had taken. Most of them are of her Daddy, but come on now, she is only six, so there is a lot of randomness in there. Here is an example of my little budding photographer's works. LOL!!

Pictures of Daddy (this is what most were):


Better picture of Daddy:

The fan (Isn't it lovely?):

Our computer:

Lastly, a picture of her and Daddy:

You can see in that last one that she has her arms held out holding the camera for a picture. I guess after all this we need to give her back her digital camera so she doesn't overload ours with junk. Time to buy some batteries and dig it out of the bag. She already has one, but it is slow and so we never let her use it. It is in brand new shape because of that. Anyhow, I will give it back to her today.

I did think it was funny though and as soon as I saw the pictures, I knew who had taken them. Hope you enjoyed my 6 year old's pictures. I am pretty sure there are many more to come. :-)

No comments: