Friday, July 25, 2008

Hair Cut

Well, I did it. I finally went out and had 4 inches cut off my hair. I wish I could get brave and cut off more, but I just don't like the way I look in REALLY short hair. In any case, I was becoming a pony tail everyday please with my hair just to keep it decent. It was frizzed out to now end and I couldn't do anything with it, so off to the hair dressers I went. Here is a before and after picture. Both were taken yesterday.

Before:

After:

Ok, so you can't really tell much of a difference in the two pictures. Forgive the weird face on the after, this was taken WAY after. After work and everything. I was tired late last night. LOL. The biggest difference is in the length in the back, but that is not really noticeable in these pictures. Never thought about taking a picture of the back of my hair until now. LOL!! In any case, I had her take off just over 4 inches, so it is shorter. Maybe one day I will get brave and actually cut it REALLY short again. My look at it is this....I can't do another pony tail for a while.

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

CUTE! I can tell a difference! There is more bounce in your curls...there doesn't seem to be as much of a "pull" on your hair. I can tell you feel a lot better too!

hugs~shaena:)