Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lack of Sleep

UGH! I am so tired right now. It stinks!! I had a serious lack of sleep last night. I kept waking up thinking about the stupid mice. Are there more? Is there one in my room? Did I just hear Anna crying about them? UGH! Seriously, this is enough. I even slept with my shoes on so I knew that I had something good covering my feet if I so decided to step out of bed before the crack of dawn and there be one running around. This is seriously wrong. I did put down the D'Con, but now I am scared to go see if they are eating it. If they are, I have more mice and need to get some more. There is also a good chance that we will have to get rid of dead mice. Second, if there is one eating it right that second I am libel to flip right out. This is driving me insane. I did get what was recommended most though. Everyone here swears by D'Con. I sure hope it works or we are moving again!! Ok, I am going to go. I know two days talking about mice is not everyone's cup of tea, but it is what is going on in our life. We need to get ready for school, so I better go. Take care all.

No comments: