Friday, July 11, 2008

Rent Help Question

Where do I go to try and keep my mom in her rental apt? I have used up all my resources and of course her complex wants their rent. Who would have thought, huh? Anyhow, if anyone has any resources on rental help, please let me know. We are of course still waiting on a court date for her disability hearing, but that could be December before we actually get one. UGH! Any help and please let me know. We are even willing to relocate her to another cheaper location, but still need help as she is in a lease with this complex. Heck, at this point I would move her in with someone, if I could afford the rent. Thanks.

1 comment:

ruth said...

Iam sure you are aware of this already but just in case give it a try!

http://www.texassocialservices.org/
click:
Apply for Medicaid, TANF, Food Stamps Dental, Doctor Other Services