Monday, June 16, 2008

Update to Father's Day

Well, since I didn't update yesterday, here is what we did for Father's Day. We went to church. Then we ate at Chicken Express and listened to the most wonderful Christian music and had the best biscuits we have EVER had at Chicken Express. Next, we came home and let Daddy take a nap, cause her wanted one. Anna and I went to Wal-Mart (cheap prices, but I hate going there...its always busy) and then I took her swimming to my brothers house. It was fun until a quick moving storm moved in and then is was everyone out of the pool. After that, we ate at my brother's house and gave my dad his gift. Next, it was on to Jeremy's Dad to give him his gift. Short and sweet, but that was our day in a nutshell. Here are some pictures of the craft gifts Anna did and her Grandpa's!!



What she gave Daddy:
(It's her hand print on a stepping stone block)

What she gave both Grandpa's Side One:
(Handmade by Anna, of course)

Side Two:

Anna with her Grandpa John:

Anna with her PawPaw:

One of my all time favorite pictures, its Anna with her Daddy:

I hope all you other Dad's out there had a great Father's Day. We had a great time for ours and I am sure Jeremy did too. He got to take an uninterrupted, Sunday afternoon nap, which is hard to come by in our house. LOL!! Take care and look for a funny story tomorrow of what happened to me Sunday morning. You will think it was funny, I really didn't. Stay tuned!

No comments: