Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Test Done

Ok, so I had the nerve test done on my right arm/hand. It wasn't so bad, the doctor used new technology, so it didn't really hurt. It was aggravating, but it didn't hurt. He said that yes, I do have carpel tunnel in my right hand. So, now we have spent over $300 for tow different types of doctors to tell me the same thing I already knew...I have carpel tunnel in my right hand and badly! DUH!! It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The original doctor will get the test results and refer me to a surgeon for the surgery, which I may or may not be able to get done, but the longer I leave it, the worse it will get. Where I am stuck, is I have no health insurance and I need the surgery. Go figure! Maybe I can find a surgeon that will take payments until we make it to the required amount and then go from there?! Praying that it will all work out. Anyhow, that is the results from my testing yesterday. It really was pathetic to go through more testing to confirm what we already knew, but apparently we have to follow the steps needed to get things done. Anyhow, I better go for now. Hope you all have a great day and pray that the right surgeon come along. God bless.

No comments: