Friday, June 20, 2008

Cleaning Day

Well, today is the major cleaning day before our big trip. Yeah, our whopping two day trip. LOL!! I have a rule in the house that we will NOT leave until the whole entire house is clean. All dishes must be washed and drying. I do not expect them to be put away, but they must ALL be clean. All laundry for the most part must be done. There will be no trash left in the house. Of course we take it out in the morning right before we leave, but it must not be left. All beds made, etc, etc. I know its crazy, but we have enough to come back to with the laundry and being exhausted from our trip. I just hope I can get the trash out before it rains again. Walking in mud to put the trash out stinks. LOL!! Anyhow, that is my plans for the day, oh and keeping three children entertained. That will be fun. Anna is so excited that her cousins are coming over.


Speaking of cousins, one of them got a new hair cut, but not quite by choice. I think you know where I am going with this. I promised I would post a picture for family to see, so here they come.

Here she is! See the missing tooth, I love that look:

Avery and Anna together:

See, cute hair cut. Anna of course loves playing with her cousin, Avery. She is her best friend. Of course Anna is very open and pretty friendly with everyone, but there is something about her cousin that can't be beat. I pray that they keep a good relationship growing up. Anna absolutely adores her.

Alright, I better get back to it. This was a good way to procrastinate for a while. Have a good day. Take care all.

No comments: