Saturday, June 21, 2008

Packing, Packing!!

YEAH!!! We are packing for our trip. We leave tomorrow morning promptly between 9am and 10am. YEAH!! You see how prompt I am. LOL!! We will leave in the morning somewhere between those times. We still need to unload the dishwasher, put away clean dishes on the counter, wash another load of laundry and give Anna her bath. I think we can do it. On a side note, we will be going almost two full days without the Internet! ACK!! However will we manage?!?!? LOL!! I can't believe we are doing that, but with our trip being so short, I didn't think it was necessary. Anyhow, hope you all have a good three days rest too. I promise to post pictures and give you the run down over several days when we get back. Yes, it will probably take several days. We plan on a lot of pictures, since this is our FIRST official family vacation!! YEAH! Have a good week and God Bless!!

No comments: